Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Cooling system is crazy

Das ist eine Diskussion über Cooling system is crazy im Bereich Technik des Quadro 350D ; Hi guys, Here we go. For a few months I haven't ride my bike because of HTS issue. And finally ...

Neuer Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads

Beitrag Cooling system is crazy

Hi guys,

Here we go. For a few months I haven't ride my bike because of HTS issue. And finally last week I got new HTS from Germany and installed it. So there is ride and boom a new problem :

Water temperature go to max. and red light warning came up. I pulled off the road, stop the bike and start panic. Fan is working all the time because last summer my thermoswitch died and I make it shortcut and it was fine.
    I start the bike again and temperature start to go down. As I drove temperature go back to normal.
    Later it happened again same so I checked water and found that water is so dirty with yellow colour. No any coolant so far and this is because of no driving I guess. I add more water and tried to clean but no help.
    Now I need to open system to release full water, clean the system and add coolant ( I got 4L of green one ).

But is this problem ? Or pump ? I hope so pump is okay.

Because one time I drive and everything seems normal then suddenly it start overheating.

20170322_124010.jpg20170322_110341.jpg

This are picture that shows after 1 hour difference and thats my problem.

Any one have any idea and where is good to open to release water from system ?

Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On some quadros, there are problems with the coolant sensors. Some types start to overheating, about this littles sensor. If your coolant van don´t start to work on 86 degrees, your sensor is damaged.
    Ich mit meinem Quadro on Tour www.350s-quadro-on-tour.de.rs

Super-Moderator Avatar von MaHei
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Spritmonitor Spritmonitor.de
    English:
    He wrote that the Sonsor is shortet, so his Cooling fan is working all the time. Its very strange that you bike is getting so much temperature with working coolingfan. Maybe your cylinder head gasket is damaged so that your cooling water is mixed with some engine oil, check the colour of you engine oil too. A suggestion for you make your shored sensor switchable so you can choose whether the fan should run or not.

__________________________________________________ _________________________
    Deutsch:

Er schrieb ja bereits das sein Temperatursensor gebrück ist und der Lüfter die ganze Zeit über läuft. Ist schon sehr außergewöhnlich das sein Fahrzeug trotz des ständig laufenden Lüfters so viel Temperatur erreicht. Mit dem Hinweis das sein Kühlwasser komisch aussieht könnte es sein das seine Zylinderkopdichtung einen Riss hat und der Kühlreislauf dadurch gestört wird & z.B. Motoröl ins Kühlwasser gelangt und sich deshalb die Farbe geändert hat. Evtl hat auch Kühlwasser den weg ins Öl gefunden deswegen sollte er auch das Öl nachsehen. Zuletzt noch mein Tipp die Brücke im Temperatursensor schaltbar zu machen damit der Entscheiden kann ob der Lüfter laufen soll oder nicht.
    ---> Das sind keine Rechtschreibfehler, ich schreibe nur Freestyle. <---
    Bei euch sind's die Augen, bei mir die Tastatur die um Gnade winselt...

Reklame

Reklame