Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Aeon elite 3w 3d 350

Das ist eine Diskussion über Aeon elite 3w 3d 350 im Bereich Was gibt es Neues? des Community ; So guys hello. I have the model I write in title. By all informations it's same as one of Quadro ...

Neuer Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aeon elite 3w 3d 350

So guys hello.

I have the model I write in title. By all informations it's same as one of Quadro 3 series. I think it's 350D but not sure. Well my control table doesn't have water temperature display. Everything else is same.

Now I have issue with HTS and with cooling fan. Found few tips here for fan but not HTS.

Right now am living and working in Qatar and driving my bike here. I removed a HTS and will bring it to Bosnia to workshop and try to repair if not I have to order new one from that website you guys post it down on forum.

Is HTS same on all models 350S/350D ?

Per infos I have my bike is 2014 made.

Thanks,

Super-Moderator Avatar von MaHei
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Spritmonitor Spritmonitor.de
    Hi Selimovich,

I compared the Ordernumber from the HTS of the both Vehicletype's in the Sparepart Website, they must be the same!

If you got no Displays for Temperatures in your Controltable you have a Quadro 350D (Name here in Germany)

Whats the Problem with your HTS maybe you can fix it by yourself!

Greetings MaHei
    ---> Das sind keine Rechtschreibfehler, ich schreibe nur Freestyle. <---
    Bei euch sind's die Augen, bei mir die Tastatur die um Gnade winselt...

Neuer Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zitat Zitat von MaHei Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Selimovich,

I compared the Ordernumber from the HTS of the both Vehicletype's in the Sparepart Website, they must be the same!

If you got no Displays for Temperatures in your Controltable you have a Quadro 350D (Name here in Germany)

Whats the Problem with your HTS maybe you can fix it by yourself!

Greetings MaHei
    Well I removed it already from bike and bike was so low. Bottom part of bike was touching ground. I found that air from both is out and oil also. Middle one tank keeps air. Anyhow here in Qatar not have choice to fix so am taking it with me to Bosnia these days. Hopefully I can fix otherwise will order.

Thanks,

Reklame

Reklame