Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mattstead
  • 1 Post By sebastiankrys

Hallo aus England.

Das ist eine Diskussion über Hallo aus England. im Bereich Neu hier? des Community ; ...

Neuer Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hallo aus England.

Hallo, mein Name ist Matthew aus Yorkshire im Norden von England. Ich glaube nicht, dass es ein uk-Forum gibt, in der Tat gibt es nicht viele quadro in Großbritannien und die meisten von ihnen sind im Süden, seine 2 Stunden, um zu meinem lokalen Händler zu kommen, aber quadro versuchen, mehr zu erweitern.
    Ich habe gerade einen 2016 quadro 3 350s gekauft, der 300 km getan hatte, ich habe nur 2 Tage gefahren und schon die erste Inspektion ist fällig, also hoffe ich wirklich, dass eine mehr lokale quadro Garage bald erscheint.
    Gibt es ein Service-Handbuch oder Führer zur Verfügung, wie ich verwendet, um eine Menge zusätzliche Wartung auf meinem mp3 zu tun.
    Es tut mir leid für mein deutsch, wie ich mit Google übersetzen, aber ich hoffe, das Forum zu genießen.

hello, my name is Matt, from Yorkshire in the north of England. I don't think there is a uk forum, in fact there isn't many quadro in the uk and most of them are in the south, its 2 hours to get to my local dealer but quadro are trying to expand more.
    i have just bought a 2016 quadro 3 350s that had done 300 km, i have only been riding 2 days and already the first inspection is due so i really hope that a more local quadro garage appears soon.
    is there a service manual or guide available as i used to do a lot of additional servicing on my mp3.
    I am sorry for my german as i am using google translate, but i hope to enjoy the forum.
    Karpatenesel likes this.

sebastiankrys
    Gast
    Hello Matt,

I'm Sebastian from Poland;
    Have similar to your problem; Not a lot Quadro here; I own 350D; I just found this forum and try to find out if there is a chance to have any help here;
    Did you managed to track any manual?
    I have a problem to disassembly rear wheel to replace the rear tyre...
    Not an easy think to handle...
    Regards, Sebastian
    Karpatenesel likes this.

Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Matt,

welcome to this forum and the Quadro community. Nice to see that Quadro also has some fans in England. I wish you a lot of fun with your 350S.

Indeed a member of this forum (MaHei) did find a service manual some time ago. Unfortunately for us but good for you: it is in english. Though it is not for the 350D/S but for the AEON 350CC it can be very helpful for us/you as the 350CC is very similar to the 350D/S except for the two front wheels. The Quadro 350D/S is build by AEON based on the 350CC.

Here is the link to the manual. And also the link to the original thread.

Regards,
    Stephan
    Geändert von cyvr1 (04.05.2017 um 12:01 Uhr)

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,
    welcome to the world of Quadro-Owner !
    You must look about the AEON 350 - the most details can you read there.

Regards
    Heiko

Reklame

Reklame

Besucher kamen mit folgenden Begriffen auf die Seite:

Niemand landete auf diese Seite von einer Suchmaschine, noch nicht!

Stichworte

Lesezeichen